- Apr 25, 2020: web site of the challenge opens, the task is revealed,
Description of the Tasks
Participants will challenge to propose an algorithm that can model within-day human mobility at citywide level from training dataset and simulate individuals' daily movements to reconstruct urban dynamics with considerable resolution.
This competition will continue to be on the site.
Schedule of the challenge:
- Apr 25, 2020:Website of the challenge opens, the task is revealed
- Sept 25, 2020:Deadline for submitting the source code & the solutions, End of the competition
- Oct 5, 2020:Announcement of winning teams, sending invitations for submitting papers for the special track at the IEEE BigData 2020 conference
- Oct 25, 2020:Deadline for submitting invited papers,
- Nov 10, 2020:Notification of paper acceptance,
- Nov 20, 2020:Camera-ready of accepted papers due,
- Dec 10-13, 2020:The IEEE BigData 2020 conference (special track date TBA)